Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Random thoughts

My sister forwarded me this list the other day, and I truly did get a laugh out of it.  This is just the first half; I'll post the other half another day.  In the meantime - can you think of any witticisms to add?


1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?


7. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories.

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my  ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.

14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this - ever.










15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?


16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

7 comments:

  1. LOL Great list and all so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny, thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect list! Thanks! And hey, a picture of Minneapolis (MTM on Nicollet Mall - easy to find that spot, since there's now a statue of her there).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I could so use a sarcasm font. LOL. Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tam and Lily - glad you liked it!

    Chris - I saw a photo of that statue whilst looking for her picture. Awesome!

    Ava - I know. I want that font, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Finally, somebody else who asks herself pointless questions! *g* (I know I have a bunch stored in my brain, Wren, but it's still too early to shake them loose.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's okay KZ, I have more.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!