1. Tell us a joke that you think is funny. If you don't tell jokes tell us why.
I can never remember jokes, even when I find them incredibly funny. Except for one, and I don't know why I've remembered it, it's not even that funny, but what the hell - Q:Why did cavemen drag their women around by the hair? A: Because if they dragged them by their feet, they'd fill up with rocks.
2. Where do you buy most of your clothes?
No one place in particular. I like Coldwater Creek, Macy's, J.Jill.
3. Which famous person would you like to meet? Why?
Oh, gosh, I can't say that I'd actually like to meet any of them! I would get so tongue-tied and stand there like an idiot. It's better to just leave the famous folks in my daydreams.
4. What is your ultimate ambition?
I am a person of very little ambition.
5. Do you like to live in the area of your country or would you prefer something a little different?
I live in a place that's flat, and I'd love to live in a place where there are mountains, or at least rolling hills.
6. Has a newspaper or television reporter ever interviewed you? If so, what were the circumstances and what did you think when you read or saw what you said?
Yes, both. I did a rather short-term stint as a principal at a private elementary school. I was interviewed by the paper when we had issues with sewer lines nearby. They frequently stunk to high heaven, nothing was ever done about it, and finally I'd gotten on the phone to the city engineer, the planner and the mayor's office and when that didn't get me anywhere, I called a reporter. She did a good job, and people noticed. The sewers were under investigation and repair within a few weeks. So that was a great experience. Plus, I got to be the hero of the neighborhood for a few minutes.I was interviewed for the TV news when our school had a fundraiser with a local celebrity as honorary chairman. The reporter asked me a lot of questions, but they edit out almost everything so all that remains is basically a sound bite. And I hated, hated, seeing myself on TV. I looked like such a dork!
7. What was the last CD/mp3 album that you purchased? How did you like it?
The "Glee" cd's. They are a lot of fun, there's a lot of variety, and I love the show for the musical numbers so it's lovely to have them.
8. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
Sweet Child of Mine (Guns 'n' Roses)
You Want to Make a Memory (Bon Jovi)
It's Raining Men (The Weather Girls)He's A Pirate (David Garrett)
9. Do you or your partner usually begin intimacy?
Here's how it goes - We're each in our respective "spots" in the family room, reading, or on our laptops, etc.
He says: "Do you wanna have sex?"
I either say: "Nah." or "OK."