Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Free Story for Valentine's Day!

If you know me even a little, you know that I was hornswaggled into invited to write a Choose-Your-Own-M/M-Story, by the venerable Kris, of Kris 'n' Good Books fame.  The challenge was presented to her readers here, and the results described here.

Sometime today tomorrow (operator error. mea culpa) Kris will post the story, entitled "There Are No Accidents", or the link to it on her blog.  Since I'm writing this a few days ahead of time, all I can give you is the general link: Kris's Blog.  You're on your own once you get there.  Don't worry.  It's safe.  Mostly.

Anyway, I hope that if you read it, you enjoy it.  It was a challenge that I enjoyed.  But don't tell Kris!

12 comments:

  1. You know she'll figure it out anyway. She's clever like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will, Aannd... this post went out a day ahead of when it was supposed to. Operator error, I think I got dates confused. C'est la vie!

    Will edit the post and just confuse any and everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'm looking forward to the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when you guys do that. *poutmope*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, no mope, Kris! We tease you because we lurv you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eyre - thanks!

    Kris - please don't mope. Go watch more QAF. You'll feel better.

    Chris - Right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. *nudge nudge wink wink*

    Right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is more exciting than the impending opening ceremonies of the Olympics. Well, almost. :-) Looking forward to it.

    And it really is Paul and Levi day around the net. Here, Lily's, I'm going to start swooning soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chris: *nudge*

    Tam: Oooo, Olympics! Paul and Levi get gold medals!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!