Thursday, September 8, 2011

Now in Print: Back to Normal (squee)

OMG

Look!  I've already bent the corner!  It's a real book!

So in the midst of selecting faucets and bathtubs, deciding on hardwood vs. carpet, agonizing over the colors of the exterior of the new house (oh, the tears that have been shed over this alone!) I get an email from Loose Id, telling me that Back to Normal will be GOING TO PRINT.

I can now hold in my grubby little hands an actual dead-tree version of this book.  It's mind-boggling.  Even more boggling, there are quotes from reviews.



The print version of Back to Normal can be found at Amazon and at Barnes and Noble.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to you, Wren! What a thrill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. How very exciting. And there's our Lily in the front too. You must be thrilled. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! It was a lovely surprise, in the midst of emotional/mental chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome! Congrats, Wren!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And when you get your author copies, you can kiss them and sleep with them and roll around your new floor with them! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I did some heavy petting of them, KZ!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!